CAR S.O.S. SEASON 6: BRAND NEW SIXTH SEASON OF THE CAR RESTORATION SHOW WITH HEART, FEATURING MIND-BLOWING MAKEOVERS AND MOVING REAL-LIFE STORIES
Episode 1 TX Thursday 8th March at 8pm features:
- 1959 MGA Roadster that has been left rusting for over 40 years
- A special guest appearance from actor James Nesbitt
- One of the most challenging car make-overs in the history of the series
Episode 2 TX Thursday 15th March at 8pm features:
- 1994 Lancia Delta Integrale that has ended up rotting under a damp tarpaulin
- One of the most moving episodes of Car S.O.S. ever filmed
- A fatality during filming that devastates the entire crew
Get revved up and ready for the return of master mechanic Fuzz Townshend and parts-blagging petrol-head Tim Shaw as the talented duo unleash a brand new, sixth season of their hugely popular car restoration series, Car S.O.S., onto our screens.
Premiering on National Geographic at 8pm on Thursday 8th March 2018 and with a special guest appearance in the opening episode from actor James Nesbitt (Stan Lee’s Lucky Man, Cold Feet), this new season is one not to be missed!
Featuring some of the most difficult car makeovers Fuzz and Tim have ever encountered and heart-breaking real-life stories that devastate the entire crew, including the sad death of a contributor at the time of filming their episode, the sixth installment of this much-loved series is a heartwarming, inspirational rollercoaster ride of emotions.
Making motoring dreams come true, Tim and Fuzz continue their undercover mission to save corroding classic cars from their unsuspecting owners, and restore them to their former glory, after a swift pit-stop at the Car S.O.S. garage.